National Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2020
- Seven Million data records are compromised each day.
- In 2019, more than 3.5 billion was lost globally to cybercrime.
- Cyber fraud increased 20% in the first three months of 2020 as cyber criminals took advantage of the global pandemic.
- There are currently an estimated 4.8 billion internet users - over 62% of the world's population. This number will only grow, making the need to "protect it" more important than ever.
Resources for you from CISA.gov.
- Cyber Planner for Small Businesses
- Theft Scams 2020 (pdf)
- Internet of Things 2020 (pdf)
- Creating Passwords 2020 (pdf)
You can help your business by requesting a Dark Web scan for existing breaches or meet for more comprehensive assessments.