If your organization is connected to the Internet (and what organization is not these days?), you are constantly risking exposure of your sensitive data and network users on a consistent basis. Why take the risk of losing critical data, or exposing your organization to a lawsuit, when ASC Group can quickly and easily implement a rock-solid Internet security solution?
ASC Group is a certified reseller partner and implementer of Fortinet® Internet security solutions. We have implemented these solutions in multiple client environments, including our own network. The excellent level of customer service and technical support from Fortinet is the number one reason we have standardized on Fortinet solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, schools, and medical practices.
Check out our recent Webinar on 7 ways to prevent cybercriminals from
hacking your business:
7 Critical IT Security Protections
For Small to Midsize Businesses
Fortinet® FortiGate® appliances integrate all the essential security services needed to protect a business in an affordable package, including antivirus, firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, antispam, antispyware, and traffic shaping. These easy-to-deploy and manage systems deliver comprehensive protection in a flexible, turn-key platform that is ideally suited to provide smaller businesses and branch offices with the security they need. FortiGate appliances include the following benefits:
- Complete threat protection within a single appliance provides simplicity and ease of implementation: firewall, intrusion prevention system (IPS), VPN, traffic shaping, antivirus, antispyware, antispam, web content filtering, and application control (e.g., IM and P2P).
- Intuitive web-based management interface is consistent across all Fortinet appliances for rapid deployment and simple management.
- Threat databases offer automated real-time threat detection updates backed by a 24x7x365 Fortinet Global Threat Research Team, allowing you to maintain the highest levels of security without interruption.
For Educational Institutions
FortiGate™ multi-threat security systems enable educational institutions to secure their networks affordably without sacrificing the ease of access that students need for effective learning. They address the key network protection needs of educational institutions with real-time scanning of email, IM, Web and file transfer content at the network edge to block viruses, worms and other inappropriate and malicious content. Features include:
- FortiGate systems provide cost-effective, comprehensive protection against threats, inappropriate content, and misuse of network resources without degrading performance of critical educational applications, network availability, or uptime.
- FortiGuard® Security Subscription Services provides continuous, automatic updates for antivirus/antimalware, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, and antispam functionality to keep educational institutions ahead of the latest threats.
- URL-filtering backed by industry-leading, CIPA-certified Web ratings database with over two billion rated pages offers comprehensive protection against malicious sites and inappropriate content (helps schools and libraries attain compliance with HR4577).
- Easily-managed appliances with integrated, multi-threat protection reduce management burden and capital expenditures for lower TCO.
- FortiClient PC™ end-point security agents provide comprehensive, centrally-managed security for student personal computers and mobile laptops.
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances ease management and help regulatory compliance with extensive logging and archiving capabilities.
- Extensive virtual domain and security zone capabilities for fine-grained control of network and application access (e.g., by department, by building, by room or floor, etc.).
- Simple per-device/unlimited-users licensing reduces costs.
For Medical Practices
Fortinet’s multi-threat security systems enable healthcare organizations to secure their networks and maintain compliance with critical regulations such as HIPAA while maintaining transparent operation for doctors and healthcare professionals. Features include:
- FortiGate systems provide scalable, comprehensive privacy protection for sensitive patient records against network-level and content-level threats without degrading performance of critical applications, network availability, or uptime.
- FortiGuard® Security Subscription Services provides continuous, automatic updates for antivirus/antimalware, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, and antispam functionality to help safeguard patient privacy concerns.
- Comprehensive security and privacy policies, as well as reporting, allow healthcare providers to maintain HIPAA-compliance.
- Easily-managed platforms with integrated, multi-threat protection reduce healthcare management burden and capital expenditures for lower TCO.
- FortiClient PC™ end-point security agents provide comprehensive, centrally-managed security for remote personal computers and mobile laptops, reducing the risk of laptops containing potentially unencrypted personally identifiable health information in home health care and other off-site usage.
- Extensive virtual domain and security zone capabilities deliver fine-grained control of network and application access without impacting busy doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Simple per-device/unlimited-users licensing reduces costs for tight health provider budgets.