“21 Critical Questions
Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able To
Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Let's face it; not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice, and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on their promises and (potentially) make things worse due to gross incompetence? Don't trust your critical IT operations to just anyone!
Download This Free report To Learn
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Automated Solutions Consulting Group (ASC Group) is a trusted Certified Microsoft Gold Partner that specializes in delivering full-service IT support firm for small and medium businesses in the Woodstock area. We are a one-stop-shop for all your IT, Internet, hardware and software needs including data backup, security solutions, held desk, cloud and mobile solutions, e-mail, Internet, phone and VoIP solutions and much, much more! Click here to learn more about us.
Complete This Form
To Get Instant Access
Helped Our IT Staff Implement a Tricky Project
Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School